Register Online for Driving Classes
Classroom Instruction: Monday - Thursday or Monday - Friday*
Credit Card Payments
- Segment 1- $300 (please add $9 service fee) if paid by credit/debit card
- Segment 1- $150 partial payment (please add $5 service fee)
- Segment 2- $50 (please add $2 service fee) if paid by credit/debit card
• Segment 1 $300.00
April 2 - April 19 (Monday-Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
April 30 - May 17 (Monday-Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
May 29 - June 15 (Monday-Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
June 25 - July 13 (TBD)
• Segment 2 $50.00
April 23 - April 25 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
May 21 - May 23 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
June 18 - June 20 (TBD)
July 23 - July 25 (TBD)
- A $309.00 online fee is required for Segment I registration. In order to hold your spot in class, please make a partial payment of $155.00 or make full payment $309.00 (includes $9 service fee). Credit card payments are subject to a service fee charge (as shown above). A partial payment of $155.00 includes a $5.00 service fee.
- Please make check payable to Alpine Driving School or pay by credit card using PayPal link in sidebar of website.
- If a partial payment is made, a $10 late fee will be charged at the end of the second week.
- *Behind-the-Wheel Instruction: Alpine Driving School will conduct the behind-the-wheel instructions in a dual-control vehicle; fully insured, covering each student enrolled in the program.
- Refund Policy: $100 deposit is refundable if cancelation notice is given at least 7 days before class begins. 80% of the tuition will be refunded before the second class session. No refund will be given after that. Note: There is a $25 charge if the student is not available for his/her pre-scheduled driving session(s). There will be a $25 fee for returned checks. A fee of $40 per hour will be charged for additional driving instructions (more than 6). All session(s) must be scheduled. Make-up days must be arranged with the instructor immediately following the missed date(s).
- Student must be 14 years and 8 months old (first day of class).
- Student must bring a copy of their birth certificate on the first day of class.
- Contract must be signed, by both student and parent/guardian, which certifies that student does not have any physical handicaps which will interfere with driving the automobile. In addition, the vision of the student must be 20/40 corrected. In the past 6 months, the student must not have suffered any fainting spell, blackout, seizure or other.
- Notice: This school is required to be licensed by the Michigan Department of State, Program Operations Division. If you have a complaint which you cannot settle with this school, write: Michigan Department of State, Program Operations Division, P.O. Box 30163, Lansing, MI 48909-7663. Completion of driver training instruction does not guarantee qualification for a driver license. Students must pass an 80-question, state-required written examination with no less than 70% correct.
Southfield, MI 48033